Sunday, December 27, 2009

Location, Location, Location

Sometimes I'm drawn to the same location time after time to see what I can find. One of my favorite places to stop by is the parking lot of a local community center. It's a large open area and the architecture of the buildings amuses and interests me.
     I didn't set out to create three separate images within several feet of each other, it just happened that way. It took several visits to see the opportunity and explore it with imagination but I like the way I keep finding something new to shoot.
    Starting with the most recent and working back, it's easy to see the progression of abstraction in the elements.




1 comment:

  1. Same location...three distinct feelings. The first says the roof is on fire ; the second reminds me of changing rooms on a California beach; the last asks 'Who just left?' or 'Who are we waiting for and why?'

    I like it.

    ReplyDelete