Sunday, July 17, 2011

Stereoscope - Part One


Camper
2011
© Larry Torno

Every once in a while I see something that just amuses me. In this case, I'm not sure which house is connected to the driveway but at any rate, these are either the best of friends, the worst of neighbors or the most tolerant of people.
     The camper appears to be delicately and purposefully misplaced; like something you might find in the aftermath of a tornado and wonder how in the world it got there. 

N E W S  -  F O L L O W  U P

Recently I entered three of my Barbie photographs in a competition called I Love L.A
A total of over 700 photos were submitted for consideration but only 50 were selected for the exhibition. Although none of my images were chosen for the show, I was pleased to see a Larry Torno photo in the Los Angeles Times article promoting the event.  

No comments:

Post a Comment