Sunday, July 31, 2011

Botanica - Part Fifteen


Flora 37
2011
© Larry Torno

Sometimes, in an attempt to simplify my images, I wonder if I've gone too far. With Flora 37, I think I've taken it right up to the edge . . . a step further and it wouldn't have enough detail to hold my interest.
     As it stands now, it's a prime example of my search for emotion, shape and dramatic content.

E X H I B I T I O N  -  OPENING NIGHT

A new exhibition, Black and White Photography,
opens at the
Foundry Art Centre
in Saint Charles, Missouri, Friday, August 5, 2011.
Two of my images were accepted into the show, including Dragonscape, seen here.

N E W S  -  ON THE WEB

My photo of the Grand Canyon made it into the French blog,
La Lettre de la Photographie.com, which was voted One of 2011's Best Photo Blogs by Life magazine. 


To view more of my series, visit http://larrytornophoto.com/

1 comment: