Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Compassion Collection - Part One


BUY A PHOTO, HELP SAVE A LIFE
For some time now I've wanted to do something with my photos besides post and exhibit them. That's why I created The Compassion Collection. Hopefully this will be an ongoing series of photographs offered for sale with ALL of the proceeds going to charity. I say hopefully, because I need you to help me make it work.
     Here's the idea. Today's photo, Esther's Lilies, is the first in a series of images issued in a limited edition of 6 prints. It's for sale at $40.00 for a 5" x 7" image, mounted in an 11" x 14" mat, ready for framing. ALL of the $40.00 will then be donated by me, to a shelter for abused women and their children. You collect an original photograph and together we help someone in need.
     To purchase a print and help save someone's life, send me an email for more details. larry@berkeleydesignllc.com

2 comments: