Sunday, June 2, 2013

2013.6.2

N E W S - EXHIBITIONS
Recently, I had the good fortune of exhibiting some of my photos on two of my favorite sites: Lenscratch (considered one of the 10 Photography Related blogs you should be reading by Source Review, Wired.com, Rangefinder and InStyle Magazine), and F-Stop Magazine (an online photography magazine featuring contemporary photography from established and emerging photographers from around the world).




(F-Stop chose 3 of my images for their True / False exhibition.)


V I E W S - NEW WORK
I watch a lot of movies and am struck by the letterbox format with long, panoramic set locations. With that in mind, I went out looking for the next scene in a Larry Torno film.
     See you at the next blog post on Sunday, July 7(click on any image to see the slide show)








No comments:

Post a Comment